Event Date: 08 – 10 June, 2021
Location: Palm Beach Convention Center, 650 Okeechobee Blvd, West Palm Beach, Florida, USA
Organizer: Woodworking Network – 2240 Country Club Pkwy, SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52403, USA
Timings:?09:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Wood Pro Expo Florida, the regional woodworking marketplace, is primed for action with an exhibit floor 20 percent bigger than last year’s show. The two-day show, featuring suppliers and distributors of woodworking machinery and supplies, takes place June 8-10 in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Wood Pro Expo has a strong educational component, including free opening keynote presentations on Wednesday and Thursday. On Tuesday, June 8, Woodworking Network and the CMA will co-sponsor a full day of conferences and plant tours. The conference program will deliver important information to help woodworkers drive business and improve processes.
The exhibit floor is open Wednesday and Thursday. On the show floor, attendees will experience the Running Machine Program with live demos from companies like CNC Factory, SNX, Felder and more.?Exhibitor applications are being taken now?and?registration will be open January 2021. The event is scheduled for June 8-10, 2021 in the Palm Beach County Convention Center and housing is in the attached 5-star Hilton Hotel.
Top Five Reasons for you to attend the 2021 Wood Pro Expo:
- It’s the first woodworking show in Florida in more than a decade. Located in the heart of southern Florida’s prime real estate home to some of the richest people in the nation.
- A full day of excellent speakers delivering intensive seminars on topics that will improve your bottom line.
- Hundreds of products on display for two days at the expo including brands like Richelieu, Rev-a-shelf, CCF, KCD, and running machinery demos from Felder, CNC Factory, SNX to name a few.
- Free keynotes on industry topics every morning.
- Plant tours, receptions, networking lunch, and the coveted 2021 Top Shelf Design and Young Wood Pro awards reception under the stars in the Hilton gardens.
Wood Pro Expo 2021: Exhibitors Profile
- Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry
- Closet & Garage Components
- Residential & Contract Furniture
- Office Furniture
- Commercial Casework
- Architectural Millwork
- Store Fixtures
In addition, you will be able to influence designers, architects and students to inspire brand loyalty.