Event Name: Mega Clima Iraq
Event Date: 22 – 24 April, 2022
Location: Baghdad International Fair Ground, Dimashq Street, Baghdad, Iraq
Organizer: ElanExpo, Y?ld?z Posta Caddesi No: 30/11, Istanbul, Turkey
Phone: +90 212 273 18 18
Timings:?10:00 – 18:00
Mega Clima Iraq TO RETURN IN 2022 with and expanded platform under the name of MEGA CLIMA
Mega Clima Iraq 2022: Event Profile
It’s been yet another year of reassuring success and confident growth at Mega Clima Iraq HVAC Expo 2022, the must-attend trade fair for Heating, Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, Installation System, Water Treatment, and Insulation.
Strong of a record international participation in previous terms, the next edition of Mega Clima Iraq 2022 HVAC Expo will run from 22 – 24 April, 2022 at the Baghdad International Fair Ground. Against the backdrop of a successful edition of Mega Clima Iraq 2022, ELAN EXPO announce the expansion of the show with new co-located event in 2022. Middle East’s largest sector event will be co-located with the all new REBUILD MOSUL EXPO, the Construction and Urban Design Expo.
Gathering buyers and manufacturers of construction products from around the world, Mega Clima Iraq 2022?also offers a platform to showcase your technology and idea exchange.
The development and implementation of an appropriate infrastructure and urbanization projects enabled new initiatives in the sector of air conditioning, heating-cooling and ventilation. So 2022 Show?has been getting stronger consistently and therefore has become one of the most successful exhibition in IRAQ.
After another successful edition, 2022 Show?will return to BAGHDAD – IRAQ in 2022, under the name of MEGA CLIMA which will be also held in Nigeria and Kenya annually.
Mega Clima Iraq 2022: Why Exhibit?
WHAT SETS MEGA CLIMA APART?
One city located between North and South connecting the region’s construction business. With a 10 year history in the marketplace of Iraq, Elan Expo delivers a premier construction and building show bringing together professionals with real buying power. The Government of Iraq granted the private sector and the foreign investor the enabled role that may achieve the touchable results in the housing production field with providing the lands suitable for housing purposes which will contribute to treating the problem of the residential slums and expanding in manufacturing the construction materials, taking into consideration the average growth of the Iraqi population and the fact of the need of 2 million housing units by 2015.
Mega Clima Iraq 2022: Exhibitors Profile
VENTILATION & AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS AND EQUIPMENT:
- Air conditioner units
- Fan coils
- Air filters
- Air ducts
- Heat pumps
HEATING SYSTEMS AND EQUIPMENT:
- Interior heaters
- Wall hung boilers
- Alternative & renewable energy
- Hot water heaters
- Electric heaters
REFRIGERATION SYSTEMS AND COMPONENTS:
- Cooling towers
- Close-circuit liquid refrigeration system
- Cold rooms
- Refrigeration compressors
- Refrigeration components
- Installation components
- LPG and LNG systems
- Installation armatures
- Water counters
- Fire installation components
WATER PURIFICATION, TREATMENT SYSTEMS AND EQUIPMENT?INSULATION MATERIALS SERVICE GROUPS:
- Mechanical, installation design & application
- Certification services
- Discover new & trendy products
- Book in face-to-face appointments with key suppliers
- Connect with new suppliers, customers, and business partners
- Network with your peers from across the country & around the world
- Stay up-to-date with emerging or changing market trends
- Engage with your industry community locally
- Government Authorities
- Local Governorate
- Municipality officials
- Ministry representatives from Central Government
- Local businessmen
- International companies representatives located in region
- Decision-makers from neighboring countries
- Architects and engineers
- Property developers, owners / landlords, and managers
- Building materials distributors
- Builder’s merchants, Building contractors, and tradesmen
- Manufacturers of construction products and machinery
- Public building administrations and government agencies